This position plans, controls and directs sales activities to attain maximum profitable sales. Oversee local sales team, directing their efforts to meet sales objectives.
- Successfully lead and manage a sales team to meet or exceed given budget, with the focus on Corrugated Packaging and Point-of-Purchase programs.
- Implement and meet sales forecasts and budgets.
- Understand competitive positioning and market buying behavior in addition to pricing relative to competitive environment and market conditions.
- Develop basic account territory plans that include detailed account insight, competitive knowledge, organizational structure, top account information, total solution selling and future opportunities and/or threats.
- Identify and assist in problem solving of process / procedures or product improvements by identifying trends, problems, market changes and customer feedback.
- Manage customer relationships and develop strategic and tactical plans to optimize sales potential.
- Be able to work with our internal sales teams and serve in a Subject-Matter Expert capacity while working closely with plant operations leadership to the common goal of meeting platform revenue expectations.
- Oversight of the design team
- Must have the ability to lead, and to create an atmosphere where others can perform at an optimal level.