Have an impact on patient experience and employee satisfaction as well as the success of the hospital and Shared Services Center! Come to work for Parallon, an organization of prominence and sterling reputation which can position the best and brightest for continued growth, development and promotion!
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon is a division of HCA, the largest healthcare organization in the world. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing organization. Despite our size and breadth, we maintain the people-first culture that was Dr. Thomas Frist's original vision for the company 50 years ago.
As the Director of Patient Access for one of our hospitals, you will be responsible for integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions and developing/implementing policies and procedures that guide and support services in the patient registration department and related functions. Assessing and improving department performance and ensuring orientation and continuing education of departmental staff is also key. You will serve as a key promoter of the revenue service center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its internal and external customers.
The Director of Patient Access Services is responsible for the daily operations of all functions of Admissions and serves as the liaison between the Service Center and the hospital administration.
Medical City Lewisville is a 186 bed hospital with approximately 76,680 patient registrations annually.Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
- Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Tactical Execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
- Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
- PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Financial Management - applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
- Project Management - assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately
- Start Up Operations - understands complexities and needs to start up, build and maintain a new business
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- Director level Patient Access experience is required
- Minimum 5 years formal leadership experience
At Parallon, every employee is a valued member of our organization. You can expect to receive competitive salary, ongoing professional development, comprehensive benefits package, performance bonuses and more!
Check us out or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/parallon-business-solutions
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom