Director of Program Management- Cameras
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posted: November 14, 2017
Reference ID: 1080645
As a Principal PM leading cameras, you will be responsible for the RGB camera program development and corresponding tech roadmaps for all Surface and Surface hub devices. The Ideal candidate is a strong team player and has a working knowledge or experience in designing and launching custom camera HW modules with supporting SW drivers and tuning to provide the best Skype and picture experience for our customers.
• 10 years of experience in program management
• Deep knowledge of HW and SW development cycle with a strong preference for consumer camera HW development experience.
• Past experience establishing and fostering strong relationships with domestic and international partners.
• History of SOW, NRE and COGs negotiation directly with external partners.
• Deep knowledge of i-e2e or comparable development lifecycle process.
• Knowledge of tooling, manufacturing, reliability and quality processed ability to call out issues and drive to solutions.
• Deep knowledge of CMOs sensors, lens design, actuator technologies and substrate options and designs highly preferred.
• Experience forecasting, tracking and meeting budget for several program development lifecycles.
• Ability to level up deep technical issues, risks and schedules into a concise and meaningful communication to upper management
• Capable of facilitating and supporting cross team interactions with a proven track record of improving relations and productivity.
• Experience with managing a team through multiple development cycles.
• Background as a HW or SW engineer preferred.
• International and domestic travel required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.