A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
At Suddenlink, we respect the individuality of all members of our team and value the richness that diversity brings to our workforce. Suddenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Responsibilities: Job Summary
This position is responsible for the overall direction of Business Services' approach to the markets with a budget larger than $150,000. Responsible for the attainment of the revenue goals and must display entrepreneurial skills in creating new revenue opportunities. This position is focused on the development and implementation of a strategic plan to guide the sales departments to successfully attain revenue goals. Responsibilities
Qualifications: Qualifications / Requirements
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
- Maximizes new Monthly Recurring Revenue from commercial accounts and retain existing customers through development and direction of sales force
- Maintains high visibility within the local business community and the national industry and maintains strong relationship with the local client base
- Ensure all technical systems related to operate for high levels of client service satisfaction and day-to-day operating/network systems are functioning properly to support the business
- Assist in the continued development and refinement of Commercial account management; the main goal being to establish ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in order to maintain and maximize revenue
- Provide vital data, customer network needs, and other account demographic information to the Suddenlink related departments
- Facilitates positive and productive relationships with other Suddenlink Communications departments
- Accurately budgets and forecasts revenue goals by source
- Research, develop, and implement market strategies to gain new market share above the industry average
- Trains, develops, and motivates sales leaders to optimize revenue potential across all revenue streams
- Defines and executes sales processes to provide for smooth and timely workflow throughout the sales department
- Identifies and eliminates barriers to the sales process between account executive and client
- Ensures sales tools are utilized to maximum advantage in the marketplace for positioning and sales cultivation
- May perform other related duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of three (5) years sales leadership experience in the business services and enterprise sector of telecommunications
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience
- Must have successful track record of sales achievement and sales leadership in directing a B2B sales force
- Successful experience in driving regional and national business
- Proficiency with Windows-based computer
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation and sales skills
- Valid state driver's license and a good driving record required
- Creative and flexible with a positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to join organizations to enhance the image and recognition of Suddenlink Business Services in the marketplace.
- Must possess broad knowledge of telecommunications, along with strong understanding of voice, video and data.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain senior level customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Exposure to typical office environment
- Some travel required
A little about us:
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.