Director of Service
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Manages complex customer service areas through leadership and development of team (field engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians, etc). Creates an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance and repair of GEHC products and the growth of the service contract base.
1. Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and career development.
2. Drive business results and manage customer relationships within area of responsibility.
3. Own operational processes (PM completion, Overtime management, NCR, FE Tool utilization).
4. Lead and cultivate a culture of GE Values and integrity.
5. Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all GE Healthcare organizations creating "one GEHC for the customer.
6. Proactively identify customer needs and develop and implement customer specific solutions.
7. Lead service delivery which continuously surpasses customer expectations.
8. Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
9. Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
10. Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe.
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible. 1. Bachelor's degree and minimum five years of leadership experience or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and eight years progressive experience with leadership and technical support).
2. Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
3. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
5. Willingness to travel.
1. MBA or master's degree and prior field sales or field service experience.
2. Direct customer relationship experience.
3. Proven leadership and an ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
4. Experience in managing a large P&L.
5. Strong business acumen.
6. Leadership skills that build a connection to the workforce through personal involvement, inclusivity, and trust.
7. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
8. Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo, drive constant improvement in process, and an ability to achieve organizational goals.
9. Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
10. Previous direct report management or leadership experience.
11. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise.
12. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
13. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
Locations: United States; Washington; Spokane/East Washington
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.