Director of Service Delivery Management - SecureWorks
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 160013MA
Director of Service Delivery Management
SecureWorks is a market leader in information security services with more than 4,000 clients worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Organizations of all sizes, across all industries rely on SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs. The combination of strong client service, award-winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes SecureWorks the premier provider of information security services for any organization.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Global Operations within SecureWorks® (SWX), the Director of Service Delivery Management (SDM) oversees the team of Service Delivery Managers which are responsible for service delivery to our largest clients.
The Director of SDM is responsible for ensuring the SDM program achieves it stated goals of relationship management, client realization of service value, and overall client satisfaction and retention. The role is responsible for workforce planning, hiring, staffing, and maintaining a diverse and effective workforce that deliver service excellence to our clients. The position is also responsible for the evolution and continuous improvement of the SDM program to ensure it anticipates shift in client’s expectations and adapts the program accordingly.
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree and 10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8 years relevant experience.
• Directs the efforts of SDM role in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the client
• Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
• Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
• Coordinates the activities of technical solution team members to meet contract obligations
• Consolidates and provides complex metrics and leading client satisfaction indicators across all SDM managed clients to all relevant stakeholders
• Collaborates with the MSS, SRC, CTU delivery leadership to ensure thematic client problems across SDM managed clients are identified and root causes addressed
•Previous service delivery and P&L management a must
•50-60% Global Travel a must
· Proactively identifies potential issues/impediments to the success of the SDM role and drives resolution to avoid client impact and facilitate continuous improvement
· Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation in the SDM program
· Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience
Atlanta, GA, Providence, RI, Lisle, IL or Remote
**Job:** **Account Client Management - Delivery Manager*
**Organization:** **Security Solutions*
**Title:** *Director of Service Delivery Management - SecureWorks*
**Requisition ID:** *160013MA*
**Other Locations:** *North America-US-RI-Providence, North America-United States, North America-US-IL-Chicago*