Director of Tech College
The best leaders don't just motivate, they inspire. That’s how we reach our goals and why we reward extraordinary results. Sound like you?
Then consider Capital One, a financial services leader and FORTUNE 200 company, where you'll find an environment that values your abilities and rewards results that drive business success.
If you have a passionfor helping others learn and build next-generation skills by creating amazing learning experiences, you may be a fit for our team. We are looking for Deans of Software Engineering and other technology disciplines (architecture/tech trends, machine learning, data engineering, mobile development, cloud engineering, information security, to name a few) responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing highly engaging learning solutions that will fuel our growth as a Tech company and help our associates develop cutting-edge Tech skills. As a member of this team, you will work in a rapid and agile environment, and have the opportunity to build technical training curricula from the ground-up.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 7 years of technical leadership experience
- At least 5 years experience with managing large software engineering and/or operations teams
- At least 3 years experience with Cloud operations in a DevOps environment
- At least 5 years experience developing/managing software solutions to any enterprise products
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile engineering practices
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2 years as contributor to Open Source projects
Capital One will not consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.