A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
Reporting to the Vice President of Service Delivery, the Technical Operations Director is responsible for transitioning both Service Desk and Technology Operations to 24/7/365 operations. The Director will establish an Operations Automation function to develop and apply automation-as-a-service to L1, L2, and L3 workloads throughout EIT, CCIS, and Billing & Collections as well as transform the EIT Help Desk into a Service Desk accountable for the end-to-end customer experience. The Director will establish a Technology Operations function to respond to all automation alarms, and manage all batch operations.
Responsibilities include: establish an L1 Technology Operations function by identifying L1 work being performed by EIT staff, and determining how best to transition that work to a centralized L1 Operations team; establish formal run books for all alarms presented to Operations and for any batch processing taken over by Operations with a keen focus on automation opportunities, and cross training for consistent delivery over time; lead the establishment of an ODC in partnership with the Vendor Management team in order to drive greater scale for EIT at lower cost to the company; pioneer follow-the-sun work processes that leverage teams from multiple locations while ensuring consistently high Service levels regardless of support team; and, lead the requirements development and testing phases for the Event Management rollout ensuring that the end product provides direct value from an L1 Operational perspective.
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline. Applicable experience above the minimum required can be used in place of a degree.
• Minimum fifteen years of Information Technology Management experience.
• Minimum ten years of management experience.
• ITIL Foundations Certified; ITIL Expert Certified is highly preferred
• Prior deployment of an industry-leading Event Management platform is highly preferred
• Demonstrated success in all of the Minimum Functional Requirements
• Process design, automation and optimization experience
• Exceptional communicator with strong customer experience orientation
• Ability to lead across organizational boundaries
• Experience managing teams across time zones in a 24/7/365 operation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.