- Lead the CP Global Operations team as a project management expert
- Create Global policies and processes in support of the strategic direction of Gartner and the Client Partner group
- Set strategic direction for process and technology enhancements as related to i) New Product Training and integration into client service model, ii) Process, Policies and Procedures around all client interactions, and iii) Client usage and retention and integration into client service model
- Ensure global consistency in business tracking, data collection and management practices.
- Establish processes to not only collect data, but to conduct “value added” data analysis.
- Set a global direction to support the successful roll-out of initiatives locally.
- Proactively identify value-add activities, areas of opportunity to enhance the client experience, and overall operational efficiencies that support the business.
- E nsure that the resources are in place to support local needs (i.e. training).
- Lead efforts across regions to resolve and/or manage ongoing or specific operational issues and initiatives/processes (i.e. create and launch product training, identify technology improvements)
- Perform Project Management activities such as: organize and manage work stream content, mitigate risk, develop action items, monitor resource and budget allocations and track closure and successful delivery of predetermined outcomes
- Make prioritization recommendations based on estimated return and/or benefit to the business.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA strongly preferred. 10-15 years business experience, including 5-10 years in Finance, Business Operations and/or PMO management
- Strong business process, financial and operations analysis skills.
- Ability to develop and execute operational strategies and to develop/establish the framework, infrastructure and process to support those strategies.
- Exceptional leadership, communication skills and proven ability to drive teamwork
- International managerial experience strongly preferred.
Job ID 00016648
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.