Director, Oracle Integration Cloud Product Marketing Preferred Qualifications
Are you passionate about Oracle's strategy to lead in the cloud-first world? Do you love to compete? Do you thrive in dynamic environments where the market landscape is constantly changing? Are you excited by the opportunity to make Oracle THE #1 cloud platform in the market?
The Global Oracle Cloud GTM product marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Director to drive our Integration business. Integration is one of the fastest growing cloud categories and the glue that connects applications and data across clouds. You will own the marketing strategy, positioning and go-to market plan and manage the product marketing team.
In this product marketing leadership role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead global go-to-market strategy and planning for IPaaS including Application Integration, API management, Data Integration and Big Data and IoT integration.
- Manage and grow the Integration Product Marketing team.
- Evangelize and be a spokesperson for integration solutions to different Oracle and drive higher value to customers and the business.
- Identify customer needs, oversee market research, and monitor the market trends/competitive landscape.
- Define sales plays and marketing plans in close collaboration with regional sales, Business Development, and Field Marketing organizations.
- Lead the development of sales training materials, and train global field and inside sales organizations by working closely with the product development organization
- Build marketing content in the form of messaging guides, presentations, solution briefs, articles, press releases, blog posts, digital assets
- Design integrated marketing programs by working closely with field marketing teams
- Monitor the effectiveness of integrated marketing plans and regional sales play execution
- Work closely with related product teams to define joint solution messaging for platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)
- Improve brand awareness via supporting analyst relations and PR activities, and enable thought leadership via high-quality content
- 10 years of work experience with 5 years of experience in Product Marketing, Outbound Product Management or related roles.
- 2 years of experience in people management roles in a corporate environment
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills and the ability to foster cross-functional teamwork among Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and Product Management
- Exceptional communication skills, writing and public-speaking, with the ability to effectively present to executive level audiences
- Demonstrated bias for action and driving results
- Experience in driving large scale cross-pillar projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects and constituents and prioritize under tight deadlines
- Strong leadership, creativity, and integrity
- Experience in Data integration, Big Data, Data warehousing/Analytics, Application Integration, and/or API Management is a plus
- B.A./B.S in Marketing or related field
- M.B.A. (or equivalent in related work experience)
- We like to keep our work environment fun - a strong sense of humor is highly desired!
Role will be based at Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores and require up to 25% travel.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position can also be viewed at oracle.com/careersQualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market. Manages a staff of managers.
As a manager in product marketing, you will be responsible for leading the development of company marketing specifications for specific product(s) or product line(s). Manage marketing activities within the context of the overall corporate plan to meet company objectives. Monitor the development of business plans and business results of e-marketing. Manage lifecycles and product positioning in the market place. Identify customer needs, oversee market research, and monitor the market trends/competitive landscape. Implement and monitor advertising campaigns. Act as a technical advisor for specific product(s). Initiate and foster relationships with development, sales, and other groups to develop new products or enhance functionality of existing product(s) or product line(s). Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations. Practical internet knowledge. Software business management experience. 7 years technical marketing experience. Previous development experience or developer marketing experience desired. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. Successful track record in management. BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.