LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is searching for a talented and passionate leader to transform our end to end Order to Cash Operations to enable a positive commerce experience for LinkedIn customers and members. The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership and process improvement skills with the ability to lead a cross functional team and influence leaders at the executive level to align in order to execute towards a common vision and goal. This is a unique and challenging opportunity for an experienced professional with a solid track record to make a big difference at an amazing company. Responsibilities:
- Establish strong working relationships with leaders across the Order to Cash (O2C) space; specifically building strong relationships with sales, customer support, finance, and engineering
- Lead the evaluation of all processes that make up LinkedIn s billing operations and establish a vision and roadmap to significantly overhaul and improve this part of the business
- Create and lead a program structure that enables all parts of the business involved to have the right level of visibility, connectivity, and accountability to execute the change necessary
- Create a set of metrics that clearly measure progress, demonstrate success, and highlight challenges to overcome
- Lead a team of process architects and project managers
- Create comprehensive communications plan that ensures all stakeholders are consistently up to date and appropriately engaged in supporting the success of the effort
- Partner with and provide leadership to our insights team to analyze data trends & develop action plans to improve the operation
- Ensure there is a strong focus on the customer experience with all changes being proposed
- Up to 25% travel, including international
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support unforeseen situations
- Bachelor s degree
- 10 years experience in leading large projects that focus on driving process and system improvements in business operations
- Experience in the area of order to cash operations
- MBA degree
- Management consulting experience
- International experience, especially in Europe and Asia
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Experience managing a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.