Parallon is in need of an experienced Director, Patient Access for Sunrise Medical Center, 3186 S. Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109. This is a level 2 trauma center.
You will be responsible for 5 points of registration and a team of approximately 70. We offer a challenging metrics-driven environment that requires a self-starter who can make key decisions without direction. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, as well as many opportunities for career growth. You will need the following to be our top candidate
- A proven track record of reducing patient wait times, increasing Point of Service (POS) collections, and decreasing unbilled days.
- A proven track record of successful process improvement in increasing patient satisfaction
- Successful record of increasing staff productivity and quality, while decreasing patient wait times
- A proven track record of controlling costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care of the services delivered
- Business acumen and proven ability to lead and work collaboratively within cross-functional teams to achieve operational and financial goals of the organization at large.
- Proven record of managing a 24/7 department
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience in patient access
- Experience in healthcare provider financial operations or similar service environments
- Experience in a very busy Emergency Department
- Patient Access experience with demonstrated management success.
- Customer Service experience is required
- Strong emphasis on technology is a plus
Parallon's purpose is simple. We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom