Janssen Global Services is currently recruiting for a
Director, Patient Insights within Global Commercial Strategy Organization
(GCSO), to be located in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We
focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and
complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science,
wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC
encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for
Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global
Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals
Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire
us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director, Patient Insights is an individual leadership role within GCSO responsible for strategic
insight generation resulting in Patient Voice Plans in collaboration with
Compound Development Teams (CDTs) across Janssen.
Director, Patient Insights will be:
- Partnering with Compound Development Teams in multiple therapeutic
areas (TAs) to determine appropriate functional methodologies and capabilities
to identify patient insights, preferences and needs. These will shape compound strategy and
clinical protocol execution, leading to an improved clinical trial experience
guided by what’s most important to patients.
- Responsible for collaboration with CDTs to develop and
gain consensus around targeted Patient Voice Plans across all TAs.
- Responsible for a significant degree of problem solving
of key business questions and communication of insight-based recommendations to
- Key contributor to development, refinement and
measurement of the patient engagement strategy for multiple CDTs across TAs.
- Management of complex projects and priorities,
demonstrated cutting-edge functional excellence, flawless demonstrated
communication skills (both verbal and written), and working across the
organizational matrix will be the responsibility of the Director, Patient Insights.
- This role will report to the Global Patient Engagement
Leader, Janssen and will closely partner with the Investigator & Patient
Engagement Organization within Research & Development Operations (RDO).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA/PhD
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive business experience
with a pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturer or in top-tier management consulting
supporting pharma/biotech (Mckinsey, ZS, BCG, LEK, Monitor Deloitte, Trinity) is
- Functional experience in customer insight generation working
with innovative approaches and methodologies to drive strategic
planning, new business development or early stage drug development is
- Demonstrated problem solving and flawless communication
and presentation skills are required.
- Strong leadership capability and demonstrated ability to
develop deep insights, uncover unmet needs, drive innovation, inspire, develop,
collaborate and lead within a global matrixed team is required.
with global market research processes and procedures (healthcare compliance,
pharmacovigilance etc.) is preferred.
- The ability to partner and influence without authority
with senior leaders at all levels globally and locally are required.
- This position is based in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA and will require
domestic and international travel as needed.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function