Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Director, Portfolio & Project Management to be located in Raritan, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ, or Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Director, Portfolio & Project Management Janssen Supply Group (JSC) will:
• Provide leadership, guidance and oversight for the governance, process and tools to make the best portfolio prioritization decisions given strategic priorities and resources across the global Pharmaceutical supply chain.
• Successfully lead and manage a global team with both direct and in-direct reporting relationships.
• In close partnership with the JSC Office of Strategy & Innovation, finance, governance leads and the JSC LT, the Director ensures that project priorities are aligned with business needs, resources are aligned with those priorities and the priorities are communicated throughout the organization.
• Drive the implementation of standard best practices for program management, project management and measurement of results.
• Drive portfolio business processes and support tools to keep pace with or anticipate business needs and increase both efficiency and effectiveness within the organization.
• Provide recommendations to the JSC Leadership Team to continually ensure that the portfolio is supporting the strategic intent and that investments and resources are deployed towards maximizing business outcomes.
• Bring the ability to drive the constant organization change leadership to ensure that portfolio and project management processes are ‘living’ in the organization as well as the ability to coach and lead project and program leaders.
• Display excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills are critical, as is the ability to work in a complex matrix organization.
• Manage the health and effectiveness of the global portfolio management processes; drive the integration and alignment with the other strategic business processes (business planning, business strategy, capital approvals, product lifecycle management, etc.); design and deploy a Project & Portfolio Management maturity roadmap; drive governance and senior leadership team portfolio prioritization through portfolio analytics; ensure global portfolio integration for cross—governance portfolios.
• Partner with the other supply chain segment portfolio leaders (MD&D segments, Consumer, CLS, JJSC, Janssen R&D) to drive leverage across supply chain with respect to portfolio and project management on the front end and the back end.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Business, Finance or Supply Chain, or Analytics. An MBA is preferred.
• Prior people leadership experience and strong talent development skills requirement.
• Proven track record of influencing across all levels of leadership is required.
• Portfolio management experience is highly preferred.
• Management of global teams preferred, and work experience outside the U.S. is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of finance, process and technical information and present cogent recommendations.
• Experience with implementation and functional ownership of supporting systems preferred.
• SAP, Instantis or other portfolio management systems experience is preferred.
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ, or Horsham, PA and may require up to 15% of domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.