As a Marketing Director for the Global Beverages Group Hydration platform, you will have oversight of the Brand's strategy, including the translation of those strategies into actionable plans that maintain momentum and drive sustainable growth. This role includes management of all consumer touch points for the brand, as well as new product development.
Premium Brand / Platform work:
- Lead global work within premium space
- In collaboration with Innovation team, drive strategic development and planning on reimagining the future of water.
- Act as a global support on all things SOBE LW and other premium regional innovations, circulating learnings globally.
- In collaboration with insights and Strategy, steward and spearhead:
- Category Understanding and Hydration Strategy evolution through consumer lens (segmentation, where to play, how to win)
- Competitive and trends monitoring,
- Learning agenda
- Develop Geographic clustering and Go-to-market strategy to drive Hydration expansion geographically across Top Global markets.
The position will be a critical lynch pin in working with Sr Directors across regions to ensure buy in and on strategy execution.
Brand Strategy & Equity:
- Understand primary consumer, demand spaces, etc. and develop corresponding brand positioning (in conjunction with insights and strategy).
- Lead geographic expansion work through landscape (incl bottlers) understanding, partnership with markets and proposition qualification.
- Partner with innovation and R&D on the roll-out of product playbooks that identify degrees of freedom guardrails covering (but not limited to) flavoring, ingredients (e.g. sweeteners), and color.
- Develop in depth knowledge of market conditions (e.g. competitors, health and wellness, rates of consumption, brand health, etc) in partnership with insights in order to develop a strategy for launching new innovation within individual countries. The end result would be an execution strategy for which countries launch a new innovation in year 1, year 2 or 3, if at all;
- Troubleshoot issues within regions (e.g. packaging, product, advertising etc.).
- Work to understand consumer needs and trends to better understand how to expand brand and category.
- Partner with agencies to create briefs for campaign development that triggers consumer engagement
- Develop and implement marketing framework and tool boxes for regions; Lead the work to drive alignment across regions on brand communication;
- In collaboration with design and R&D, lead VIS and new packaging development for the brand
- Help build out global digital architecture/strategy across channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc) to ensure the global digital footprint mirrors the offline footprint.
Consumer Engagement Model:
- Work with consumer engagement team to identify platforms (e.g. music, digital, entertainment, sports, pop culture, licensing) which will increase brand equity and sales for the brand and allow for potential new revenue streams.
- Minimum of 12+ years' brand experience preferably in consumer products
- Ability to influence and negotiate in a highly matrixed global organization
- Leading large cross-functional teams through informal reporting relationships
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills; proactive collaborator
- Consistently works with integrity
- Courageous leader, can work through adversity
- Organizationally savvy. Astute at managing across a large enterprise.
- Flexibility in responding to changing market conditions and adapting the company's business plans accordingly
- Whole brain thinker: Highly analytical yet creative and disruptive thinker
- Displays intellectual curiosity & interest in trends
- Understands the global marketplac
- MBA preferred, BA required
Not Eligible for Relocation