Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the Comcast Business Strategic Pricing department. Develops an overarching pricing/payback strategy to drive revenue. Ensures that measures around customer profitability, pricing, contracts, and investments are maintained. Oversees the development and implementation of customer and contract performance metrics and tools. Providing leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
- Evaluates actual results against expected performance and communicates areas for improvement.
- Establishes, evaluates, and implements performance metrics for functions supervised. Measures and analyzes actual performance and makes recommendations for improving profitability where needed.
- Reviews and analyzes forecasts and recommends changes when appropriate. Updates forecasts for both current performance and new development to provide management with a current perspective of the business.
- Directs training and education to Managers on metrics and tools to improve financial performance.
- Collaborates with cross functional groups to propose and manage creative solutions for improving coordination, collaboration, and communication. Forecasts, maintains, and secures appropriate company assets.
- Coordinates and drives cross functional initiatives, proactively identifying dependencies and driving issues to resolution. Oversees expense budgets for unit.
- Collaborates with other operational departments such as tech ops, construction, business services to ensure resources are available to support their daily needs and special projects.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, coaches, and counsels staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Current Comcast Finance experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of Comcast Business Sales pricing strategy required.
- People Leadership experience required.
- Understanding of ORION
- Extensive collaboration with corporate headquarters
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer