Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Director, Pricing Strategy located in Horsham PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director Pricing Strategy is:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the brand pricing strategies for certain Immunology in-market and pipeline products. This individual will interact with Senior Brand Leaders, SCG Leadership Team, Legal, HCC and Finance in the establishment of pricing and contracting policy. This position reports to the Senior Director of Pricing Strategy.
- Develop and implement channel pricing and contracting strategies for certain branded products and new product launches. Serve as the brand pricing lead by synthesizing customer, industry and competitive insights and intelligence to guide in developing channel and franchise pricing strategies.
- Ensure awareness of price as key component of marketing mix at the gross and net level. Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact business. Lead CPC discussions regarding pricing strategies with Legal, Finance, Contracting Administration, HCS, HCC and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement contract strategy dashboards tracking pricing strategies and business impact. Proactively conduct competitive analysis and evaluate the changing marketplace and proactively make recommendations on pricing strategies and present to Senior Management.
- Act as pricing strategy lead on customer contract negotiations and discussions. Support new business teams as an expert providing pricing insights to deal analysis. Develop Innovative Pricing Strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or other critical thinking major required; advanced business degree (MBA) or CPA preferred.
- 10 or more years of work experience in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry required.
- Emphasis in finance, marketing or strategic/product functions preferred.
- Experience in pricing or contracting or account management preferred.
- Ability to lead others collaboratively required; this includes account management, brand management, strategic planning, legal, finance, HCC and other key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of reimbursement / payment models and customer structures preferred. Strong financial or marketing background preferred.
- Ability to influence large/diverse teams without direct authority is required.
- Ability to develop internal/external collaborations and build positive, constructive relationships across all levels and disciplines is required
- This position is based in Horsham, PA and may require some limited travel.
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Health Economics Mkt
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.