Prudential?s Enabling Solutions organization has an opening for a Director, Licensing Operations. This position will provide operations leadership within the Licensing, Appointment & Registration Services (LARS) capability. In this role, the Director will lead a team of 40+ associates responsible for providing support to Prudential employees and external constituents so they are properly licensed and appointed to facilitate the sale and support of Prudential products and achieve compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in leading an operation, influencing across multiple businesses, demonstrated success in growing talent and a genuine excitement for developing and advancing process. The selected aspirant will bring a collaborative spirit and a track record of elevating team and individual performance.
The Director, Licensing Operations has several primary areas of responsibility:
· Leads a team to ensure end-to-end support for and the timely processing of state appointments across all US Businesses and state jurisdictions.
· Management of Licensing, Appointment & Registration Services (LARS) expenses, including responsibility for the department budget and forecasting as well as licensing expense forecasting across the domestic businesses we support.
· Operational leadership is a significant aspect of this role, with a committed focus on talent development, change management, virtual management and driving climate and culture progression.
· Drives a variety of ongoing organizational initiatives and provides support for key deliverables and business outcomes.
· Oversight of vendor management supporting the LARS capability
This role can be virtual or work in one of the following locations: Dresher, PA, Jacksonville, FL, Woodbridge or Newark NJ, Shelton, CT or Plymouth, MN.