Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Director of Global Data Acquisition is a member of the Data Products team that is part of Analytics & Data Products (ADP) organization, As part of this team you will be chartered with building cutting edge enterprise data products to enable our Businesses as well as external client. Data Products Team provides opportunity to think, Evangelize, socialize and build Data Products like an entrepreneur
The team offers its members exciting opportunities to help grow the function and further establish analytics as a market-place differentiator for Visa.
The Director will have global responsibility to source supplemental data from partners, regional and local vendors to help offer Visa Clients greater insights on payment processing. This role is responsible for formulating data strategy covering global acquisition, quality, integrity and governance based on Global
Business Value, Product opportunities and growth.
You will be influencer thinking globally working with local and regional partners and stakeholders for common alignment. This position will be based on Foster City. Responsibilities
- Build & own Global Data Acquisition and partnership charter and strategy
- Develops and champions Product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Manages procurement, integration and management of Merchant Data
- Has knack of creating compelling stories to mobilize key stakeholders and executives globally to build momentum for data partnerships and acquisition
- Leader driving the objective bringing disperse opinions and views to common ground
- Manages contracts and relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Drive and own Data Acquisition and integration product stories following agile methodology.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission & values
- Work with Technology Teams to drive ingestion and integration of data
- Work with Legal and compliance to ensure usage compliance
- Develop Product Guide
- 7- 9 Years of experience in Product Management
- Graduate degree in a quantitative subject such as statistics, mathematics, management sciences, economics,engineering, or similar disciplines
- Strong project management skills, well versed with Agile Methodology
- Experience in Vendor Management, Procurement, RFPs, contract negotiations
- Experience in Budget and Financial Management
- Minimum 4 Years' experience in Analytics Products in Risk, Finance, Payments, Ecommerce or retail industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to evangelize and translate product metrics into performance narratives
- Comfortable leading and presenting to senior executive leadership frequently
- A "driver" personality. Biased towards action. Never stop pushing for clarity and delivery.
- Proven ability of handling multi-tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent business writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Data and Metrics driven
- SQL skills on any platform and ability to dig into data and present insights (Self-sufficient in pulling,
packaging and presenting relevant Data)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.