Recognized as a thought leader and technology Expert: N, N 1, N 2 . Proactively identifies and solves the most complex process monitoring and control problems and influences the product strategy that impacts management and direction of the business. Leads and successfully executes projects across multidisciplinary boundaries. Key Responsibilities
1. Develops broad and comprehensive mapping of evolving process monitoring and control problems in advanced semiconductor and display manufacturing.
2. Provides leadership and direction for assessing existing and potential markets at different time horizons. Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from technical and market information, and creates compelling market analysis presentations
3. Maps the needs within targeted markets and analyzes abstract market segmentations. Determines segments to actively pursue and executes alignment plans and tracks business focus on TAM, share, margin between BU and Field.
4. Creates a product strategy that is integrated with AMAT products. Accountable for the performance and results of cross functional groups within a business to integrate products into a coherent portfolio of products focused on the market. Manages portfolio like a "product" (business plan, positioning, buying process, market requirements, and marketing plan)
5. Directs and controls the conversion of technical trends into useful information for BUs, coordination of (TRM) Technical Review workshops and product positioning/ inflections mapping for a segment/functional area.
6. Demonstrates expert understanding of market trends and executes a systematic process for capturing competitive intelligence
7. Applies expert industry knowledge, deep understanding of fab processes & technologies, Applied product and commercial awareness to drive penetration / adoption of diverse and complex product strategies with BU and Field. Identifies customer penetration and adoption barriers and drives a plan to overcome
8. Drives discovery of complex customer problems in collaboration with Sales & practice leads
9. Defines the solution architecture for complex offerings
10. Overall accountability for the technical & business success of solution design, development and delivery.
11. Builds technical relationships with technical buyers. Validate our product strategy with customers • Influences the customer's technical choices Functional Knowledge
- Recognized as "guru" or external expert in the field of automated process monitoring and control, process integration and .
- Demonstrates broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories, techniques and/or technologies within own field
- Applies broad industry and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance across business unit, department or sub-functions
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives; provides thought leadership
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems; uses ground-breaking methods to think beyond existing solutions
- Impacts business direction through the development of innovative process control solutions
- Negotiates and influences without authority, the opinions of others at the senior executive level and in external organizations; exercises sensitivity to the audience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.