About the Role:
This product leadership role is on the newly formed Digital Consumer Experience (DCE) team in Card Services. Digital transformation is accelerating in the payments and the DCE team was formed to accelerate the development of best in class digital payments products. The Product Director, Digital will lead overall product strategy for including digital consumer experience, P&L and user engagement.
About our Business:
The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, prepaid and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
Card Services solutions from Fiserv include:
- ATM Solutions: Fiserv operates all major ATM models and supports the latest applications of leading ATM manufacturers
- Credit & Debit Solutions: Fiserv processes consumer and business credit and debit card transactions – both PIN and signature. Our comprehensive services include card management, authorization, risk management, settlement and reporting
- Digital Card Enablement: Fiserv has been working with digital wallet and token service providers to ensure financial institutions have the ability to tokenize their eligible card programs, adding a new level of convenience and security to the consumer experience
- Fraud Risk Solutions: Our products and services detect and respond to card-payments risks to safeguard your cardholders and financial institution
- Loyalty & Reward Solutions: Fiserv delivers holistic consulting and delivery services for your payment vehicles, to help you grow – and our rewards program increases cardholder activity by enabling cardholders to earn rewards quickly and easily
- Payments Network: The Accel Network provides secure anytime, anywhere funds and payments access at the point-of-sale, ATMs and online
Reports To: VP Digital
Direct Reports: 3
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the Product Strategy for digital across debit and credit portfolios
- Direct accountability for product P&L including revenue and profit growth for CardValet (alerts and controls via app), mobile payments and mobile wallet
- Drive dramatic improvement in usage metrics by enhancing existing product functionality
- Develop and implement product roadmap based on client and user feedback, usage metrics and competitive research
- Deliver sales growth through ongoing enhancements of client and user value propositions and close partnership with sales, account management and portfolio growth teams.
- Drive the Go To Market plan and business readiness launch activities
- Be the face of digital to clients, prospects and industry events
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- 10-15+ years of digital product experience in the payment or financial services industries
- Digital native with strong comfort with design thinking, UX, data driven product development, Agile, APIs
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (ppt)
- Passionate consumer advocate with ability to identify and fulfill consumer needs based on data and market input
- Strong project management skills with a focus on flawless execution and pragmatic solutions
- Highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships, especially with Technology
- Proven P&L management or prior experience in managing revenue and expense for assigned product desirable
- Experience with working with vendors
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Advanced understanding of industry, technology, marketing, and product trends, including but not limited to: payments processing, mobile banking, and loyalty.
- Advanced leadership qualities including a high degree of professionalism with the ability to influence and effect change within an organization.
- Strong management skills (staff, project and product), with the ability to direct the day-to-day operations of a functional area through planning and delegation of work to first-line supervisors and/or subordinates.
- Master in Business Administration
Percentage/frequency of travel: 25-50%
180-Day Accomplishments (Required for Executive level roles, remove for other roles)
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile wallet strategy
- Creation of Mobile Wallet MVP and Backlog
- Creation and maintenance of CardValet adoption strategy
- Creation of go to market strategy for wallet
A little about us: