This product leadership role is on the newly formed Digital Consumer Experience (DCE) team in Card Services. Digital transformation is accelerating in the payments and the DCE team was formed to accelerate the development of best in class digital payments products. The Product Director, Digital will lead overall mobile product strategy for including digital consumer experience, P&L and user growth.
About our Business:
Card Services is the fastest growing division in Fiserv. Today, Card Services provides debit and credit processing to over 3,000 financial institutions with over 20 million cards. Card Services is focused on continued strong revenue growth and is committed to building outstanding consumer products.
Reports To: VP Digital
Direct Reports: 3
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- 10-15+ years of digital product experience in the payment or financial services industries
- Digital native with strong comfort with design thinking, UX, data driven product development, Agile, APIs
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (ppt)
- Passionate consumer advocate with ability to identify and fulfill consumer needs based on data and market input
- Strong project management skills with a focus on flawless execution and pragmatic solutions
- Highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships, especially with Technology
- Proven P&L management or prior experience in managing revenue and expense for assigned product desirable
- Experience with working with vendors
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Advanced understanding of industry, technology, marketing, and product trends, including but not limited to: payments processing, mobile banking, and loyalty.
- Advanced leadership qualities including a high degree of professionalism with the ability to influence and effect change within an organization.
- Strong management skills (staff, project and product), with the ability to direct the day-to-day operations of a functional area through planning and delegation of work to first-line supervisors and/or subordinates.
- Master in Business Administration
Percentage/frequency of travel: 25-50%
A little about us: