Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Do you thrive in very fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative work environments? Are you a Product Strategist, a Product Management leader, and subject-matter expert in Procurement applications? Have you built software product roadmaps and presented those to prospects, customers or partners?Our Product Strategy team is growing and we are looking for a Director of Product Strategy - Spend Applications.
Our Product Strategists drive market analysis, requirements definition, roadmap planning and prioritization, and overall vision for our applications. They support marketing, sales, and the broader Workday ecosystem on calls and with formal presentations. Product Strategists also work with our customers to help define our strategy and vision. This is a very hands-on and dynamic position where you will:
If you have
- Drive analysis to determine the strategy for Workday Spend applications, such as Procurement and Expenses.
- Research competitive products and business strategies to determine how we drive unique value and sustainable market advantages.
- Collaborate with product management to influence the product roadmap and design.
- Work with product marketing to establish positioning and support sales enablement.
- Engage with customers and prospects frequently to present our strategy and roadmap and understand their requirements.
- Support Workday sales force to articulate strategy and roadmap in key sales pursuits and help evaluate prospect requirements
- 7+ years' experience in product management, product strategy, or product marketing for packaged financial enterprise applications, especially in the Procurement area
- Experience working with Procurement and Accounts Payable solutions
- Experience developing well-researched product and business strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA a plus (but we also love brilliant people who didn't go to business school)
- The ability to travel 20%
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.