Coca-Cola's Global Marketing Strategy & Insights team is seeking a highly motivated, strategic thinker with a consultative mindset. This person will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of global research and analysis protocols that yield actionable insights for the business. You will work with key stakeholders around the world to ensure our foundational research and insight programs help shape winning strategies and execution plans at the global and local level.
This individual will lead the evolution of Coca-Cola's Consumer Beverage Landscape (CBL) protocol, and related protocols to generate consumer behavioral insight. You will contribute to the management, analysis and reporting of our global beverage landscape study that is used to improve the performance of our brands and broader portfolio of beverage products. This individual will also contribute to the ongoing innovation of how we understand consumer behavior and motivations, and connect CBL to other sources for more integrated consumer insight.
The successful candidate will bring a mix of research and analytic expertise, program management skills, business consulting, and an enthusiasm for enabling Coca-Cola to win with our consumers!Position Responsibilities:
- Provide global leadership and day-to-day management of global research protocols including, Consumer Beverage Landscape (CBL), and related landscape protocols.
- Modernize and improve research landscape study design and activation including marketing and commercial execution by understanding consumer motivation, usage, attitudes, consumption choices and related purchasing behavior.
- Create a flexible yet scalable protocol to ensure Business Unit adoption and enable cross protocol analysis
- Provide leadership and expertise in consumer psychology and motivational frameworks, habit formation, and facilitate integration with shopper insights
- Enable the integration of CBL with other relevant sources of information for holistic insight including the fusion of Consumer, Commercial landscape to provide integrated and strategic solutions
- Ensure utilization of CBL information by creating strong analytic frameworks that incorporate consumer choice dynamics, portfolio and brand growth opportunities, market trends, etc.
- Create a holistic / contextual understanding of consumers' human motivations, habits and drinking moments that informs not only business opportunity identification but also provides seminal ideas for Global Brand Positioning, Communication and Creative Development.
1. CBL Protocols - Execution and Continuous improvement
2. Next generation Landscape protocols including CBL - Development, Piloting and Community contribution management
3. Capabilities development, training and materials development relating to CBL and all R&I toolbox, best practices sharing and re-application guidance.
4. Analysis templates and new analysis thought-ware development including segmentation approaches
5. Shopper Landscape and POS research support and integration
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
- Market research industry expertise with a broad range of tools techniques and applications
- Understanding of advances in mathematical modelling techniques and human psychology understanding specifically related to brands purchasing and consumption
- Ability to identify, modify and implement research tools to the adequate level of localization by BU.
- Informed, intuition and ability to transform an insight into action
- Gifted of sensibility and empathy skills.
- Imaginative, enthusiastic and courageous. Change catalyst.
- Leadership with capacity to advocate for new ideas without excluding others.
- Evidence of social, political & emotional intelligence.
- Assertiveness to express his/her own point of view with confidence.
- Establishes Strategic Direction.
- High creativity, initiative and communication skills.
- Leads by example. Role model.
- Negotiation. Networking capabilities.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
8+ years of experience. Ideally experience on marketing research combined with focus on commercial execution. Field experience at a BU level would be a major plus. Previous experience working on research vendor side i.e. Nielsen or IRI will be a useful asset too.
• Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
• Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
• Act like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Graduate and/or MBA in Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology or Economics.
High cultural sensitivity and curiosity to understand macro trends and driving forces across cultures is key among demonstrating Cultural sensitivity as well. English fluent speaker required.
10 - 20% of time. At minimum 50/50 co-funded by BUs where projects are happening.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top