The Group Director of the R&D Foodservice Center of Excellence will lead a team to identify, develop and implement winning Foodservice beverage platforms across multiple customers and product categories. They will partner with the foodservice innovation team to develop technical solutions integrating products, packages and equipment for dispensed beverages. This role will also include innovation support for our McDonalds team, Freestyle products and packaging, and all Cold Drink equipment development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the dispensed platforms needed to drive growth
- Understand our foodservice customer and consumer's needs, both stated and unstated, and create solutions to meet them
- Connect with the global TCCC equipment community, Freestyle and external innovators to bring viable new technologies to CCNA
- Build consumer understanding capabilities and routines into our equipment development
- 15+ years R&D experience with track record of delivering stretching technology
- 5+ years R&D experience in delivering complex appliances or dispensers for consumer application
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. Post graduate advanced technical degree or MBA preferred.
Functional/Technical Skills or Knowledge:
- Strong Influencing Skills - able to sell his/her ideas to peers and senior management.
- Business Acumen - Strategic & Forward Looking - Innovation Management
- Global Collaboration
- Lateral Thinking and Problem Solving
- Strong Leadership and Management Skills with ability to attract, develop, lead, and motivate a team of leaders.
- Builds High Performing Teams. A team player by nature; possesses a strong set of personal and business values consistent with TCCC.
- Delivers Results
- Technical Competency and Credibility - able to represent Coca Cola with other world-class external organizations.
- Naturally curious visionary who seeks innovative ways to "connect the dots" and incorporate technologies in novel combinations or alternative applications.
- Strong communicator, both orally and in writing
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.