The Director of Packaging Innovation will be responsible to partner with the CCNA Brand Teams to identify and deliver consumer centric winning packages to support the growth agenda. They will lead a team of packaging developers to create new package solutions, connect with internal and external experts to bring new packaging technologies to CCNA, and build our consumer packaging capability. This role will partner with the CCNA Packaging Development team to integrate the packaging innovations into our pipeline and deliver effectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify the packaging needs to drive growth
• Understand our consumer's needs, both stated and unstated, and create solutions to meet them
• Connect with the global TCCC packaging community and external innovators to bring viable new technologies to CCNA
• Build consumer understanding capabilities and routines into our packaging team
• Maintain a strong connection with CCNA innovation and creative teams
- 10 years R&D experience with track record of delivering stretching technology
- 5 years R&D experience in primary consumer packaging, beverages or food preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
Functional/Technical Skills or Knowledge:
- Strong Influencing Skills - able to sell his/her ideas to peers and senior management.
- Business Acumen - Strategic & Innovative Thinking
- Collaborates effectively - Lateral Thinking and Problem Solving
- Builds High Performing Teams. A team player by nature; possesses a strong set of personal and business values consistent with TCCC.
- Delivers Results
- Technical Competency and Credibility - able to represent Coca Cola with other world-class external organizations.
- Naturally curious visionary who seeks innovative ways to "connect the dots" and incorporate technologies in novel combinations or alternative applications.
- Strong communicator, both orally and in writing
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.