Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Do you like to like to be the leader of change? Do you find yourself wanting to develop more efficient ways of doing things? You could join the Recruitment Process Excellence team which drives transformation and continuous improvement within the Talent Acquisition organization. The team is responsible for ensuring the Talent Acquisition process has an ongoing focus on Quality and Efficiency, while leveraging technology as an enabler.
In the Director, Recruitment Process Excellence role, you will focus on selection, assessment and process effectiveness. You will develop and execute a strategy that gives our candidates, hiring managers and recruiters a first-class experience that befits the Visa brand. Job Responsibilities
- Develop a plan to define our ideal candidate profile and tools to assess talent and competencies.
- Identify new technologies to incorporate into the recruiting cycle to ensure the candidate, hiring manager and recruiter experience befits our brand.
- Develop Recruiter and Hiring Manager Interview tools and competency training.
- Partner with business leaders across the organization to ensure we are delivering a collaborative, engaging, impactful and diverse recruiting experience.
- Act as a consultative thought partner to our clients who are across multiple geographies, leading client in take sessions, brainstorming solutions and creating action plans.
- Develop ways to track and measure the level of success, including improvements in quality of hire.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment, Organizational Behavior or general Human Resources organization.
- Proven ability implementing change within an organization, ensuring understanding, participation, and ownership.
- Experience representing the functional side of implementing HR systems.
- Experience managing projects - defining project objectives and scope, creating a timeline with key milestones and ensure risks are communicated.
- Ability to be solution focused while balancing the client's needs with our TA goals.
- Proven experience in delivering Talent Acquisition in diverse geographical and cultural regions.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.