Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Director (RN) - Medical Surgical
1 South and Observation Conroe Regional Medical Center
, where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Cent er
has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level II Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients. Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Director (RN) - Medical Surgical. Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Nurse Director is responsible for maintaining the efficient functioning of the assigned Nursing Units/Services.
- Responsible for initiating, guiding, and directing the coordination of services provided by the designated Nursing Units.
- Functions as a resource person for the Unit Supervisors and staff members and assists in necessary education to promote effective management of the areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to select, train, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided by specified Units.
- Makes decisions regarding activities in area of responsibility based on Hospital Administrative Policies and Procedures, Human Resource Policies and Procedures, Department of Nursing Standards, and Unit Standards with collaboration with the Chief Nursing Officer in unusual situations.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Five (5) or more years in clinical nursing
- Three (3) years of leadership and management experience in a clinical setting
- Current CPR
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Master's preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom