Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Director, Sales and Operations Planning Americas, Pharma, to be preferably located in Raritan, NJ, but also open to sit in Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Director, Sales and Operations Planning Americas, Pharma will:
• Lead the execution of the global S&OP processes for JSC, focus on the executive and regional S&OP processes, and give support to streamline the country level S&OP’s.
• Coordinate all facets of the S&OP processes that provide an optimum Internal and External Customer Service Level and working capital guidelines as defined by the organization’s Business Plan.
• Partner with the customer management (demand COE and RAD teams), to ensure the Demand Consensus process delivers an agreed upon, workable volume forecast (mid and long term). Ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed, scenarios are completed and issues appropriately escalated.
• Manage the Supply Review process to deliver a cohesive response to the demand requirements. Ensure that gaps in ability to supply are addressed, sufficient scenarios are prepared and preparations for Level 3 (Pre-S&OP) Management Meetings are completed.
• Support the supply planning processes to provide sufficient summary data for subsequent Management Meetings. Work closely with other key functions, including Finance, Sourcing, CLS, etc. to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the Pre-S&OP meeting.
• Lead the Level 3 (Pre-S&OP) Management Reviews, including preparing all data and metrics for review, identifying gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guiding the final decision making on open items and trade-offs, and preparing escalations for the Executive Review.
• Facilitate the Level 4 Regional and Executive Reviews. Organize the participation of Key Executives. Ensure the correct data and metrics are available. Present critical issues, risks and opportunities. Drive decision making for all key issues.
• Create the S&OP minutes, communicate key conclusion to stakeholders and perform a follow up of the actions.
• Serve as Leader for the implementation of all strategies and initiatives to ensure the S&OP processes reaches and remains a benchmark process within JSC.
• Ensure the JSC S&OP processes are aligned with the enterprise processes and will contribute to the further improvement.
• Drive the advancement of S&OP processes including S&OP meetings, Demand Consensus and Supply Review, through the use of education and training tools as provided by or co-developed with Enterprise Planning.
• Establish and monitor key metrics as determined by the Enterprise guidelines. Develop new metrics as needed and collaborate with Enterprise Plan to drive improvements in Enterprise wide Planning metrics.
• Execute the Standard Enterprise Assessment process for assigned business unit and for the assigned cross sector Assessments.
• In conjunction with Enterprise Planning Center, has responsibility to further improve the standard S&OP process design and the deployment of the best practice model. This includes systematic improvement and evolution of this process over time.
• Drive the technology design for integrated reporting in support of S&OP for JSC and in collaboration with Enterprise wide designs
• Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 12 years of related experience in supply chain, marketing, finance, and/or operations is required.
• A minimum of 5 years people management/supervisory experience is required.
• Proven experience working in an S&OP environment is required.
• Experience working in the Consumer Goods industry is preferred.
• Six Sigma/LEAN or APICS Certification or training is preferred.
• Experience working on a global team or at a global capacity is preferred.
• Strategic perspective and ability to integrate vision across multiple functions.
• Broad understanding of Supply Chain, Commercial and R&D issues.
• Clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends.
• Strong partnering and understanding of Planning support needs of the Enterprise and Sectors.
• Ability to embed a culture of harmonization and process improvement and value creation
• Collaborates and influences effectively without authority to achieve performance improvement
• Establishes effective communications and common goals and objectives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills. Strength in interdependent partnering and team management.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
• Serve as a role model for Credo based decision making.
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA and may require up to 25% of domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID