Director Sales II, Still Sales Lead Sam's ClubPOSITION
The Director Sales II (Still Sales Lead) for Sam's Club is leading the strategic relationship for our Still business relationship with volume of ~20MM EQ cases. This business includes our brands in the glaceau portfolio and our DSD still business (DASANI). This leader will also be responsible for leading our efforts with innovation leveraging the brands offered by our Venturing and Emerging Brands and package/brand extensions from our current portfolio.
They are responsible for understanding the customer's business needs, identifying and managing issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions while working with the Coca-Cola bottling system and commercial organization.
Regular duties include:
- Developing annual and long term strategies and business plans to drive revenue and retail sales growth for both Sam's Club and Coca-Cola.
- Conducting regular business reviews with customers in order to steward and monitor relationship.
- Re-affirming strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Activating The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drives beverage category profit and volume.
- Building and leveraging relationships within and outside the customer's organization to reach implementation of the jointly developed plan.
- Collaborating with the customer and account team in order to identify needs and determine project components.
- Acting as the voice of the System's bottlers and working in conjunction with them through the Core Customer Team.
- Developing and executing business strategies to drive engagement of direct and indirect reports.
- Executing plans through Regions and Bottlers inclusive of clear direction through standard communication processes
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer and bottlers using information collected during the account discover process to ensure plan meets customer needs.
- Participate in contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customer and Coca-Cola system in order to formalize the agreement.
- Create and execute Annual Business Plan for specific customer in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Required: 5-7 year sales experience
- Preferred Level: 5 year sales experience
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- Communicates Effectively
- Planning and Organizing
- Advancing the Customer Relationship
- Customer Focus
- Annual Business Planning
- System Knowledge
- Customer/Business Knowledge
- Collaborating for Value Knowledge
- Resource Management
- Brand Knowledge
- Enhancing and Sustaining the Performance of Others
- Contract Procedures
- Pricing Management
- Advancing Bottler Relationships
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
Relocation has been approved for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top