Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family
of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Learning and Development Director,
Immunology, located in Horsham, PA.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and
ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a
legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care
with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more
The Director, Immunology Sales Learning and Development will:
- Strategically design and lead learning and development efforts to
align to business needs.
- Focus upon ongoing coaching and development of team members to
foster their short-term and long-term career growth.
- Provide strategic direction for Sales Learning and Development
across the brands to ensure consistent strategies, coordination of efforts, and
sharing of best practices.
- Oversee and provide input and feedback into the development and
delivery processes for ongoing learning programs to ensure increased sales
force effectiveness and that all stakeholder needs are met.
- Partner with counterparts within sales leadership, brand,
regulatory, and other pertinent stakeholders to proactively identify training
needs, develop strategies, and optimize implementation.
- Serve as a liaison between Marketing and Sales to build alignment
across the functions, provide relevant input, and influence strategic decision
making based on marketplace and business understanding.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is
- At least 7 years of cross functional experience
in commercial roles (i.e. Sales, In-Line Marketing, Strategic Marketing,
Access / Payer Marketing, Analytics, Business Development) is required.
- Marketing experience is required.
- At least 3 years of management or leadership experience is required.
- A strong understanding
of the Immunology and Academic marketplaces, deep knowledge of physiology and
pathology related to the Immunology franchise is strongly preferred.
- Strategic thinking, project management and
analytical skills are required
- Ability to work in a matrix environment is
- Strong Communication skills and the ability to
influence senior leaders are required.
- Ability to demonstrate commercial capabilities
and success in prior commercial roles are required.
- This position is
located in Horsham, Pennsylvania and requires the ability to travel as necessary or required, which may
include overnight and/or weekend travel - approximately 30% domestically.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function