LOCATION - Sugar Land, TX TRAVEL - up to 25%
Develop, implement and support the execution of the MMBU, customer facing, sales policies and procedures. Develop the annual rates for the Adjustable Rate Program (ARP) to reduce spoils. Work with third party auditors to identify best practices to reduce product spoils. Maintain the book of record for sales and broker polices. Serve as main sales contact for sales systems (optimizer) and lead all work related to updating and maintaining the sales hierarchy and new item set up into the sales systems. Serve as a liaison to Legal to facilitate vendor agreements. Develop customer communications for any product supply disruptions or market actions, manage product supply customer exceptions (i.e. layers program). Function Specific Activities
- Lead management of the $22Mil warehouse juice Adjustable Rate Program (ARP) to reduce unsaleable costs, manage the 3 rd party auditor, analyze/recommend new annual rates, collaborate with Senior Management, manage the budget, and solve issues that arise during execution.
- Manage communication plan on issues, changes and new products to ensure alignment and understanding by key stakeholders including Warehouse Juice Field Sales, PRGM and Sales Management.
- Collaborate with key functions to develop, review, and maintain Warehouse Juice Contracts, Distributor Policy Guides, and processes.
- Influence development and maintenance of system projects, leading and facilitating Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure Best In Class business solutions for Field Sales.
- Collaborate with functional units such as Product Supply and Sales to develop processes which will increase volume and profitability of warehouse juice products
- Lead training initiatives to ensure expertise in systems and processes, and to maximize execution of planned objectives.
- Manage ARP Analyst and assist with prioritizing work efforts, ensuring training and records are up to date, communicating business objectives, and managing performance metrics
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
10 years within the CPG Industry/Sales Operations support preferred Technical Skills - The following is a list of the top Technical Skills needed for the job.
- Business Knowledge: Ability to understand a CPG business system and the back shop processes to support and maintain the business
- Client Relationship: Ability to foster relationships across multiple functional teams
- Computer Capability: Ability to use information tools such as volume and revenue reporting, trade planning systems and Excel tools to obtain the needed information
- Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of CPG industry
- Problem Solving: Ability to recognize when a process improvement should occur and have an understanding of the issue
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.