Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Director, Sales Planning in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Director, Sales Planning working on the US Commercial team, you will be empowered to support the transformation of our Commercial business unit through implementation and execution of key programs and sales initiatives. A typical day will include: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
- Support implementation of the commercial transformation of the General Medicine Business Unit, specifically Project Management associated with LBO.
- Support VP, Sales and Commercial Operations on tactical implementation and execution of key sales initiatives
- Ensure effective and timely communication the field and alignment across relevant business functions including Medical Affairs, Marketing and Managed Markets
- Support project management around key national sales initiatives.
Qualifications: EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Responsible for supporting sales leadership as the organization clearly defines tactics need to support commercial transformation objectives.
- Oversight of Sales and Commercial Operations staff meeting and sales communications aligned with priorities.
- Define resources needed to support execution of initiatives across the sales organization, specifically oversight of the overall Sales and Commercial Operations budget.
- Manage projects and work-streams to evaluate changes in processes and approach to sales alignment reporting and governance, performance expectations and management, incentives and recognition and training and leadership. development needed to support successful implementation of Local Business Ownership.
- Monitor and adjust the ongoing communication plan, including oversight and direction of one communications professional.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are appropriately incorporated into planning and implementation activities (Medical Affairs, Managed Markets and Marketing).
- Evaluate metrics to track and monitor successful implementation of new sales and commercial operation initiatives.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Bachelors Degree, MBA or Advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in commercial organizations within the pharma-biotech industry.
- Strong history, experience and success in commercial leadership with experience in some combination of sales operations, training and development, sales reporting and analytics, and sales management.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management experience.
Empowering Our People to Shine
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.