Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Establish and manage an effective business development program to maximize organizational growth. Direct business development activities to achieve sales and new business goals from identification through contract award. Establish and maintain relationships with senior levels within customer organization and within IQVIA.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
• Establish and manage an effective sales program to maximize organization growth.
• Provide direction and serve as a resource for sales staff members, including performance management, career progression, and professional development.
• Utilize established industry network to assist junior sales staff in relationship development and to identify potential business opportunities.
• Continuously monitor status of Customer Account Plans and business targets to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
• Collaborate with Senior Management and functional managers as needed to identify operations team members for proposal defense meetings.
• Actively participates in proposal preparation meetings and/or proposal defense meetings as needed.
• Represent respective Sales Team to Senior Management on key business updates related to sales activities.
• Research and identify target markets, build relationships, perform in-depth presentations, strategic analysis, and execution of implemented plans for IQVIA service Lines.
• Ensure that the sales team members are sufficiently trained to meet their job objectives.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Proven track record at developing mid-level and high-level contacts
• Strategic business and Industry awareness and the ability to translate emerging Industry trends relevant to the organization
• Solid understanding of commercialization and the principles of drug discovery and development
• Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
• Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
• Ability to influence others both internally and externally
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Experience and ability to progressively coach and mentor employees
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management and 15 years relevant industry experience (CRO/Pharmaceutical), and/or sales experience, including 10 years of management responsibility; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Did you know? (please note this field is being relabeled to "Join Us") (not editable)We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.