- Develop the programs and platforms to build Service Design and Design Thinking capabilities across Capital One; we want more associates employing these practices.
- Foster a Community of Practice of Service Designers across Capital One. This will require the development of programs for culture development, meet-ups, sharing of best practices, platforms for sharing tools and methods and standardization/sharing common Service Patterns across Capital One as they develop across LOBs.
- In conjunction with other Service Design leaders, conduct ongoing research with all Service Designers in the company to capture and catalog service patterns as they are developing.
- Develop an ambassador program to create a core group of influencers within the product team; we want to have partners advocating and asking for this type of work.
- Collaborate with the Design Thinking and Learning Experience leaders to integrate Service Design training, building upon the existing Design Thinking/Learning Experience foundation to create a broader vision for what learning experiences at scale look like within Capital One.
- Create toolkits and knowledge sharing platforms for Service Design at scale.
- Implement ongoing measurement and analysis of offering for ongoing iteration.
- Set benchmarks for success including tracking and monitoring client satisfaction.
- Mentor the Service Design and the Design Thinking leadership for career path development
What You Bring:
- You have developed, led, and managed the creation and delivery of educational programs within a large scale platform
- You have experience leveraging technology in an educational environment
- Proven experience creating tools, process and platforms that scale
- Proven track record with people development and leadership
- You’re excellent at building relationships – people want to do things for you and with you
- Ability to organize resources and establish priorities within a complex structure
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly, navigate uncertainty, and flourish under pressure
- Strategic and creative systems thinker
- Persuasive speaker and excellent storyteller – must have the ability to evangelize the Service Design practice throughout Capital One
- Experience with Change Management as an approach to solving problems and evolving organizations, or parts of an organization
- Must be able to spend at least one week per month on the East coast.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience creating and delivering educational programs within an organization
- Master’s Degree
- More than 8 years of experience creating and delivering educational programs within a large scale organization
- More than 6 years of experience of program management or curriculum development within the design field
- More than 3 years of experience with team development and management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.