This role is currently being assesed for JG. JG will be 13/14
Director/Group Director HR Business Partner - (CANADA BU)
This position is a key leader in Canada responsible for all people aspects of our business unit (BU) in partnership with members of the Canadian Executive Leadership team. This position is responsible for providing counsel to their business partners on all people related matters and business initiatives.
This position is accountable for building a people strategy for the Business Unit that ensures the right talent is in place, supports the development of capabilities and creates an environment that fosters an engaged workforce in a performance culture. While managing a team, they will collaborate and partner with a team of HR Center of Expertise (COE) specialists (Labor Relations, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relation) to lead the execution of HR initiatives across the Canadian Business Unit.
Position Requirements: Minimum Education Required
- Supports the Business Unit Leadership team members as the primary service provider connecting with Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations, Employee Relations, and other COEs in adapting the Coca-Cola Ltd.'s People Plan into a BU specific action. Responsible, in partnership with Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations, Talent Management, Compensation and Employee Relations for building management routines to ensure the plan execution.
- Develop and lead org development and change management initiatives to support transformation and growth of the BU.
- Analyze people metrics to influence the strategic people planning process and provide guidance to leadership in key decision making for employment-related matters.
- Lead business partners through the performance management programs and procedures, including but not limited to performance enablement, people development forums, succession planning and individual development plans that enable the BU to continue to invest in building the capabilities of a highly talented and diverse leadership team.
- Develop leadership capabilities to identify employee-related opportunities to develop and implement proactive / preventative solutions to achieve targeted results.
- Support the HR Service Delivery model through collaboration and partnering with Employee Relations to assist with the resolution of complex or high exposure associate complaints, issues and concerns regarding employment practices originating from various sources, including but not limited to grievances, Ethics & Compliance hotline calls, and Solutions complaints.
- Partner with the Labor Relations team in the planning and coordination of Plant LR activities including collective bargaining preparation, strike contingency, positive employee relations training (PERT), implementation of business initiatives and responding to escalating Employee Relations concerns, and ensuring execution of proactive employee engagement programs and plans.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and business leaders to identify recruiting strategies needed to meet the goals and objectives of the organization and ensure the execution of affirmative action plans and local outreach activities to promote the hiring and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce.
- Develop, inspire and grow local HR talent both direct team members and indirect local HR team members
- Lead facilitation of training, education, employee communications and culture building initiatives.
: Bachelor's Degree, Human Resources or related field or relevant experience required. Minimum Experience Required:
Seven (7) years of professional level human resources experience; previous supervisory/ management experience, organizational development, capability building & change management experience; previous HR experience working with unionized employees. Education and Experience Preferred:
Post graduate degree in related field or MBA preferred; eight + (8+) years of exempt-level human resources experience. Previous consumer products experience. Previous manufacturing or distribution experience; previous labor relations & and negotiations experience.
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our KO HR team by calling 1-877-677-6774.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation may be provided for this position.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.