Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
The IQVIA Infectious Diseases and Vaccine (IDV) group is a global team of professionals dedicated to assisting our customers to drive healthcare forward so that they can work on medical breakthroughs to advance healthcare and help patients around the world. We are seeking a seasoned managerial professional to join our innovative, dynamic team on this exciting quest who have relevant experience in one of the following areas:
We are seeking a seasoned managerial professional to join our leadership team on this exciting quest who have relevant experience in the following areas:
- Antibacterial trials with a particular interest in pneumonia within the past 3 years, required
- Treatment and prevention of seasonal indications like Influenza and RSV
- Antivirals for HIV, Hepatitis B or C
- Global vaccine trials in any age population
The IDV team sits within the growing Global Internal Medicine Therapeutic Unit. Within the Unit, you will have many opportunities to collaborate with peers from different and exciting therapeutic areas.
As a Project Director / Senior Project Director within the IDV sub-unit, you will be expected to drive growth, provide excellent customer service, meet or exceed customer commitments, support corporate business objects and contribute to continuous quality improvement within your projects and across the larger organization. As a leader within the organization, you will use your skills and experience to motivate your teams and secure these objectives.
Due to the nature of our work, the IDV sub-unit boasts an exceptionally fast-paced environment. We respond quickly to emerging threats, and some of our trials recruit rapidly. In order to meet the expectations of the role, successful candidates will:
- Exhibit proactive and strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate an even and fair temperament and be an advocate for direct reports
- Effective integrating, motivating and leading global cross-functional teams through difficult situations
- Flexible and creative in developing solutions
- Emotionally resilient in the face of change
- Open and embrace each new challenge with a can-do attitude
- Enjoy celebrating successes with the team
Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and 12 years clinical research experience including 8 years leadership experience, including multi-regional and global focus; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Previous program oversight experience with proven results
- Experience managing team members at the Project Manager level or above
- Extensive experience in the bid defense process
- Specific therapeutic experience in IDV as outlined above
- Comprehensive knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Soft skills required include: excellent communication, planning, decision-making, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% as needed
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.