Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
We are looking for a Director to be the single point of contact for our key Business & Technology Partners. In this role you will drive the transition from a Project based delivery model to a Platform and Product based delivery model. You will have overall responsibility for creating a Technology Product Road map for multiple Technology Partners. You will be responsible for engineering solutions to complex use cases that can be delivered on the Data Platform. You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of solutions for a portfolio of approx $5 million. You will have well-honed relationship building skills and an ability to deliver programs through cross functional teams. You will have the ability to work closely with Bangalore based Technology and Development teams. You will be able to guide, mentor and manage a team of 10 to 20 Full Time and Contingent workers.Qualifications
- Multiple years of experience managing and delivering large and complex programs.
- Exceptional communication skills. Including the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with SD and VP level partners.
- Thought leadership: You will challenge the status quo and help change the culture to facilitate the adoption of our Product and Platform based model.
- Product Advocacy: You will bring a deep understanding of the Platform and Products. You will be able to understand complex business requirements and use cases and create technical solutions that can be delivered on the platform. You will have well-honed relationship building skills and an ability to deliver programs through cross functional teams - You will have the ability to work closely with Bangalore based Technology and Development teams.
- You will be able to guide mentor and manage a team of 10 to 20 Full Time and Contingent workers.
- Significant experience with modern Big Data Platforms and solutions with working knowledge of the traditional Hadoop eco system as well as exposure to newer Technologies including Kafka, Spark and H-base.
- Undergraduate degree in an Engineering discipline, Masters level from a top tier school is preferred.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.