Director, Strategic Global Campaigns - Health Sciences Global Business Unit
You are a strategic thinker, an energetic marketer and someone who can focus on the detail while keeping the big picture in mind. You can think globally and locally. You have a passion for building campaigns that generate sales pipeline. You enjoy thinking through each nuance of the buyer's journey as you create integrated marketing programs across all marketing channels. You are intensely data-driven and analytical: you know what it takes to improve marketing conversion rates and drive success.
Sound familiar? Here's your chance to be part of a team that's transforming digital marketing at one of the world's flagship tech companies. The Experience
Big things are happening here at Oracle. As the Cloud leader, we offer the broadest suite of Cloud solutions - and we're introducing new services every month for 400,000 customers worldwide. Innovation at this level starts with our employees: we look for creative people with an entrepreneurial spirit ... those who see new possibilities and welcome new challenges.
Oracle employees enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, educational opportunities, and work/life tools to balance professional and personal goals.
If you're looking to elevate your career - and have fun doing it - you've come to the right place. The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to play an influential role on Oracle's Global Business Unit Marketing team. The Director of Strategic Global Campaigns will lead integrated, global, digital demand generation campaigns and events for the Health Sciences Global Business Unit (HSGBU) at Oracle, focused on the Life Sciences market.
Working closely with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Events, and Partner Marketing, the Director will create an integrated marketing strategy, delivering tactics to drive growth through data-driven marketing. Key Responsibilities
- Strategic Campaign Planning : Build campaign strategy, value proposition and messaging, contact acquisition strategy, and content that drive results.
- Defining Campaign Targets : Define the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges. Identify - and adjust - appropriate mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and grow and close pipeline.
- Content and Messaging : Develop content to support online programs, nurture programs, webcasts, call campaigns, and events that map to target audience and buyer's journey stage. Employ messaging that build awareness and engages target audiences.
- Ongoing Campaign Management and Execution : Manage global campaigns to reach target audience and meet defined metrics. Initiate programs - telemarketing/email marketing, automated online trigger responses, direct mail, online resource centers - to engage prospects and accelerate close process.
- Lead Management and Reporting : Analyze marketing generated pipeline, implementing action plans to address gaps. Ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner. Elevate business issues with lead flow and drive resolution across the organization.
- Build Partnership with Key Stakeholders : Work closely with partners in Sales, Product Strategy and other functional areas of the Global Business Unit to ensure alignment of campaign strategy with business goals. Manage ongoing communication and feedback as it relates to campaigns.
- 10 years in corporate marketing, preferably b2b tech
- 2 years in SaaS software marketing, preferably at enterprise company
- Experience in strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working with global teams, on global campaigns and programs
- Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/campaign information
- Strong organizational, communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior management
- Writing experience: email marketing, direct marketing copy, and massaging product content into easy-to-understand benefits
- Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams
- Experience working with outside creative agencies
- Comfortable working in a shared services workflow environment
- Knowledge of Sirius Decision waterfall methodology
Minimal. Approx. 10% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role. Position Location:
Highly prefer candidates based near New York, NY
Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team.
Recruiter Contact: Erin Smith - Erin.d.Smith@oracle.comQualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. BA/BS/MBA degree.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.