Johnson & Johnson is the leading health and well-care company in the world, touching over a billion people daily. While our brand, scientific and clinical expertise, manufacturing know-how, and extensive ecosystem relationships are all second-to-none, our ambitious mission to humanize health and well care, help individuals live healthier and longer, democratize access to care, and drive dramatically lower costs will require bold, innovative applications of technology.
As Head of Strategic Projects for J&J's Health Technology program, you’ll be the right hand to the Global Head of Health Technology and will help to shape the digital transformation of J&J’s 120-year-old, $300 billion global enterprise. This role is a hybrid of strategy, operations, business development, finance, communications, marketing, project management and process improvement. You can deftly shift between “big picture” strategic thinking and “in the weeds” operational execution, and will jump in and roll up your sleeves to get things done wherever necessary. You are metrics and data-oriented, creative, passionate, extraordinarily organized, a great communicator and have the ability to influence and manage wide-scale, cross-functional projects. You are a problem-solver, team player, energetic and passionate about transforming health and wellcare.
- Be a thought partner to the Global Head of Health Tech on strategy, partnerships, product development, communications and operations.
- Drive decision-making around complex problems through a combination of data analytics, business acumen, and strategic mindset.
- Help propel initiatives forward by defining and tracking to clear objectives and metrics, and creatively and collaboratively problem-solving and removing operational roadblocks.
- Compile special reports, ad hoc presentations and communications for internal and external stakeholders, including the Executive Committee, Board of Directors and press/analysts.
- BS/BA and MBA or other graduate degree.
- Prior experience working closely with C-level executives.
- Project management and/or complex operations experience.
- Data- and information-driven: Ability to spin-up processes and make decisions utilizing data. Familiarity with financial statements, calculating core business metrics and a comfort diving deep into research.
- Team player: Resourceful and know how to cultivate relationships. Ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders and cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and a comfort interfacing with executives, investors, employees, journalists and many others
- Emotional Intelligence: Understand how to motivate and influence teams, while maintaining a sense of humility.
- Sense of urgency: High intrinsic motivation with a track record of executing quickly (without sacrificing quality).
- Grace under pressure: Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments; previous startup experience preferred.
- Self-starter: Track record of taking initiative, solving problems and going above and beyond to get things done, especially under tight deadlines.
- Project management chops: Ability to execute against multiple project deadlines and manage key stakeholders while moving projects forward and maintaining high work quality.
- Fire in the belly: Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done. Innovative, resourceful and scrappy.
- Exceptional organizational skills, innate attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for healthcare.
- Consistent early adopter of the newest tech.
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Business DevelopmentRequisition ID