Applied Materials' Applied Global Services (AGS) division runs a consulting service for customers. The consulting group solves problems related to process tool output, defects, and cost. AGS is currently looking for a person who to lead marketing and strategy development for its consulting group, FabVantage™ Consulting.
. Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with practice leads and project teams to articulate value propositions delivered through customer engagements; evaluate and calculate value in support of new business proposals as well as marketing of completed engagements.
- Distill field information and create marketing collateral used to promote future business such as case studies, presentations, and product documentation.
- Track business operations metrics and rollup regional metrics such as revenue, follow-on business, project margins, and P&L.
- Roll-up regional opportunity pipeline and create a global business forecast for the group
- Lead annual strategy development process for the group and update multi-year strategy plans.
- Direct the competitive analysis of consulting services for yield, output, and cost improvements. Monitors market research, competitive activity and identifies/evaluates customer needs; assess competitive advantages and recommends techniques and product enhancements to increase market penetration.
- Interface with engineering, project teams, and other product groups to develop new consulting service offerings
- Prepare periodical management reports analyzing financial performance, customer penetration, product performance, and development roadmaps
- Drive and executes an effective interface with other service and product groups to develop services and enhance existing products as well as communicate critical market needs and time requirements
- Strong analytical skills - able to extract real insight from multiple data sources
- Demonstrated success in developing and driving new solutions into the semiconductor fab market
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Able to influence others, both internally and externally, including senior management
- Detail oriented
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Education
- 15 Years of Experience, preferably in the Semiconductor industry
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.