We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
The Supply Chain Director (SCD) will lead the Supply Chain function of the organizations North American Sweet and Cereals Business Unit (BU). The position reports to the Vice President of Supply Chain, North America with dotted line into the Sweet and Cereals BU President and is located at the North American Headquarters in Beloit, WI.
This role focuses on business leader support, financial management and margin optimization through analysis of various measures/dimensions/strategies. The right candidate will have excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills; exhibits exceptional leadership style and skills and is able to build trust, confidence and collaborative relationships across all levels of the organization, as well as with our customers and suppliers.
The Supply Chain Director will oversee Kerry Sweet & Cereals business, demand/supply planning, inventory/age/service levels, distribution, new product commercialization and customer service support.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop strong cross functional relationships in order to deliver on growth and service levels. The SCD will act as brand ambassador across the organization, delivering on key projects for all business initiatives.
- Lead the strategic development of the Sweet and Cereals BU Supply Chain team
- Manage Customer supply chain relationships and ensure consistent sustainable customer service
- Develop and execute plans in order to improve service levels
- Set, and actively manage initiatives related to service improvement and working capital investments
- Deep understanding of sales and operations planning business process
- Collaborate with business development team on new commercial opportunities
- Collaborate with Corporate Supply Chain to drive technology and process changes across the Sweet and Cereals BU
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required. Masters degree in related field of study preferred
- 7 years of management experience required
- 10+ years relevant supply chain experience working with revenue in excess of $200 million annually
- 5+ years experience in a complex manufacturing environment, food, and beverage experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills, experience managing, mentoring and developing teams
- Ability to manage multiple customer relationships simultaneously with varied levels of complexity
- Strong knowledge of Demand/Supply Planning along with strong financial and inventory systems knowledge
- Strong systems knowledge, specifically; Microsoft Excel, Access, MAPICS , SAP and other ERP/DRP/MRP software
- Able to 'hit the ground running', while quickly understanding complexities of the overall business
- Prefers a "hands on" approach to all facets of role
- Strong analytical thinking skillset; able to not only understand, perform root cause analysis and define required actions to deliver continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical thinking skillset; able to not only understand, but also extrapolate information from detailed reports and present to key stakeholders
- Ability to influence, motivate and collaborate across all lines of organization
- Global supply chain management experience, a plus
- Prefer APICS professional supply chain certification
- Excellent English speaking communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally, 25-30% annually
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.