Based in our NY office, the Talent Acquisition Director for Marketing, Insights & Design leads a recruitment team which handles all professional hiring across North America. The TA Director will manage the identification and selection of talent from internal and external candidate pools, while helping to shape the marketing organization of the future. S/he will also serve as the talent advisor to hiring managers, functional leaders, HR Generalists and Marketing Leadership Councils. The role leads an overall team of 4 recruiters responsible for full lifecycle recruiting from candidate identification and assessment, through offer process/negotiation and onboarding.Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with HR Generalists and Business Partners across the global groups and sectors to understand the hiring team's overall talent strategy in the short, medium and longer term; develop, present and implement a corresponding recruitment strategy which encompasses internal mobility, external talent acquisition and overall process improvements which support the goals of the business.
- Advise hiring managers and HR Generalists on key decisions throughout the staffing process, including candidate profiles as well as unlock on process efficiency
- Guide business partners on external market news and talent trends
- Support global Talent Acquisition vision of Talent (Tomorrow > Today) through delivering on three priorities relative to the Marketing function:
- Talent Magnet: Drive best-in-class talent engagement processes and develop innovative talent strategies to attract best in class talent
- Empowered Mobility: influence cross-sector/cross-functional moves in marketing and insights to make "global careers" a reality
- 2020 Foresight: harness analytics to identify talent
- Recruit for key leadership roles and openings in Marketing, Insights and Design: Develop recruiting approach for specific roles, screen and evaluate prospects, manage candidate attraction and engagement, advise on offer recommendations and negotiation terms
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinators to execute the recruitment cycle including posting open positions, scheduling interviews with Senior Leadership teams across all locations, offer letter creation, and new hire onboarding.
- With guidance from HRGs and D&I COE, develop progressive diversity sourcing and attraction strategies
- Consultative approach; talent advisor mindset with a proven track record of influencing senior leaders in the business and across HR
- Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of PepsiCo's business model, operations, financial goals and competitive positioning
- Proven track record as a strong people leader as well as experience bring people along and desire to develop talent within the team
- Balancing multiple priorities (e.g., managing a "req load" while advising business partners on longer term recruitment strategies, and also enhancing capability of the TA COE through project work)
- Experience fostering collaborative working relationships with business partners, functional leaders and decision makers, providing influential advice to help them achieve desired business outcomes.
- Comfortable working with data and identifying insights and trends to help drive the recruitment process
- Ability to plan, manage, and track projects, and to communicate about them with multiple involved parties.
- Ability to develop authentic relationships with a diverse audience of professionals.
- Must be collaborative team player with interest in creating and sustaining a positive working environment
- Results driven, seeks accountability and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient with all Microsoft office products. Excel and/or PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Graduate degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in talent acquisition or related HR field, retained search/ agency experience is preferred
- Experience with and understanding of consumer marketing and insights function is preferred
- Familiarity with ATS/CRM systems is strongly preferred
Not Eligible for Relocation