Here is your opportunity to drive your career forward by joining our team of Talent Management experts. You will be part of a highly collaborative, ambitious and smart team of Human Resource professionals, designing and implementing solutions that create a differentiating customer experience. You will work with leaders who make talent acquisition strategies and standout execution a top priority.
The Talent Management Center of Excellence is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to lead the execution of key talent acquisition processes. You will lead teams accountable for interview scheduling, recruiting coordination for all post-offer processes, data management, reporting and analysis that spans experienced and campus recruiting, and managing hire-related compliance and risk.
- Lead teams accountable for the execution of key staffing operational processes, including interview scheduling, recruiting coordination for all post-offer processes, and all staffing-related operational and management reporting
- Provide leadership in evolving management and operational reporting. Drive work to optimize use of data for better and faster data-driven decision making
- Oversee external vendor performance to ensure services are delivered in a quality and controlled manner
- Lead large, cross-functional initiatives, as well as change / transformation efforts
- Monitor internal and external trends in talent acquisition, particularly as it relates to regulations and compliance
- Define and measure quality standards and controls to enhance customer experience, ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met, and gain process efficiencies
- BA/BS from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 7 years of professional work experience in human resources, talent acquisition, operations, management consulting and/or human capital consulting
- At least 3 years of managerial experience with demonstrated success in leading teams, talent development, vendor management, data analysis
- Strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps, clearly articulate what needs to be done, and mobilize others in the right direction
- Excellent data management and analytical skills with proven success in leading reporting initiatives and dashboard development
- Proven success in leading cross-functional projects focused on customer experience, process optimization and leveraging new technology solutions
- History of scaling operations through process simplification and automation where feasible
- Demonstrated experience building strong and influential relationships across all levels of an organization with a solution oriented approach
- Results oriented leader with a high degree of independence
- Expertise in staffing regulatory issues (e.g., SOX, OFCCP, EEOC) preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.