Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, Technology Transfer (3D Printing Technology Center) that can sit in Raritan NJ, Skillman NJ, Warsaw IN, Raynham MA, West Chester PA, Cincinnati OH, Jacksonville FL, Miami FL, Leeds UK, Limerick Ireland, Cork Ireland, or Hägendorf Switzerland.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Reporting to the Head of the 3D printing Technology center, the Director is expected to provide leadership in managing and delivering Technology transfer from 3D center to businesses. The Director will have direct ownership of two 3D printing development lines for Implants and Instruments. The Director will own, lead and mentor various process and development engineers to validation and transfer mature technology products to various business units. The Director will closely work with business engineering groups to ensure swift & flawless transfer of mature 3D printed products into commercialization.Qualifications
- 10 years of experience in technical, engineering or business leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering and/or business
- Proven experience working with Implementation of Medical Device Products
- Proven Experience with Medical Device New Product Launches
- The ability to motivate and inspire various team members to drive significantly increased performance through technical execution and change
- A highly successful engineering background with experience in delivering innovative technical and engineering solutions across multiple businesses
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across various functions and businesses.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of process development and validation, including design of experiments, statistical analysis, and project management.
- Significant Experience in technology transfer in business transferring products
- Undergraduate degree in science, engineering and/or business.
- This position will require up to 50% travel both domestic and international (depending on location).
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leeds, North America-United States-Florida-Miami, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Solothurn-Hägendorf, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Limerick-Limerick, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Indiana-WarsawOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function