Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
A TPM is a leader of strategy, planning, and execution/delivery. The Visa developer platform (VDP) team is looking for a TPM who is passionate about building scalable, secure and highly reliable, mission-critical software in a fast paced agile environment. As TPM, you will help build a state of the art B2B Identity and Access Management platform leveraged by applications catering to Visa's B2B customers which includes Issuers, Developers and Merchants. Additionally, will be responsible for Functional requirements analysis and preparation of solution design documents.
This position requires working with Product Groups, Development Groups and other stakeholders to build detailed design documents, use cases, wireframes, data flow diagrams, conceptual architecture diagrams, and functional and technical documentation. This includes engaging in technical and functional discussions with many teams and continuous engagement with other product managers, architects and customers across a range of Visa's new and existing products. Successful candidates will be highly technical, adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and able to effectively manage multiple work streams. The ideal candidate for this position will have more than 10 years of Software Development, Architecture and/or Technical product management experience with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically. The person should be able to lead cross functional teams in a highly matrixed environment. A background working in Identity and Access management, a high transaction online payment environment, or APIs is highly desirable. The candidate should be a fast learner and able to pick up new domain quickly. Accountabilities - General:
- Extensive cross-organization collaboration playing a crucial role in interfacing with various technology teams and business stakeholders to identify requirements, converting them to functional specs, prioritizing, and driving execution using agile methodologies
- Partner with Development and Architects to define Visa's overall B2B Identity and access management strategy, own the roadmap working with the Business Office and Engineering teams.
- Work closely with the engineers and contribute to the development of design, architecture artifacts and Quality Assurance test plans
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders, Bug bashes, and Hackathons
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure on-time/quality delivery
- Responsible for working with technical SMEs, and to communicate/collaborate to perform a thorough requirements analysis
- 10 or more years of relevant experience as an Engineering/Development Lead or Manager, technical product and/or program management
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, technical design documentation is a must
- Hands on experience working with Identity and Access Management platforms and understanding of key concepts of User Provisioning, Roles and Permissions, MFA/Risk and Adaptive Auth, API Designs, SDKs, and developer tools and technologies
- Must be proficient in object-oriented design, architecture and development. Must have Software development, software engineering lead\management experience
- Experience in full software development life cycle using industry standard methodologies Water-fall, Iterative/UML, Agile- Scrum is a must
- Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner and business leader, with ability to organize and motivate work across multiple team boundaries
- Strong execution skills with demonstrated ability to ship large scale products on time, facilitate large scale planning, development and user acceptance testing efforts
- Excellent communication skills at all organizational levels
- Must have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects
- Required Education: BS Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Preferred Education: MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical degree
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.