Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing overall operations of traffic department(s),include providing leadership, communication, technical expertise and
operational integration within and between all departments in thedesignated group. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business
objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may includemultiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for
functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managingbudget.
- Manages the Traffic operations to ensure commercial advertisements runper a client's contract. Provides vision and direction to the
department regarding corporate, division and regional goals, businessplans and initiatives.
- Establishes and communicates clear direction and priorities to thedepartment management, vendors, and works with other departmental
leaders to ensure priorities are met. Monitors the team execution offunctions and the adherence to established policies
- Establishes, modifies and enforces operational deadlines. Resolvesschedule problems. Provide resolution to complex and exception
operational issues, and manages the high-level escalation issues fromboth internal and external sources.
- Approves and overseas implementation of advertising traffic schedule.
- Evaluates operational and technological needs to keep our competitiveadvantage in the industry both from as sales and operational
- Recruits, hires, trains and develop department personnel. Providesdirection to the department regarding corporate, division and regional
goals, business plans and initiatives. Establishes and communicatesclear direction and priorities to the team and direct reports. Monitors
the team execution of functions and the adherence to establishedpolicies.
- Assists leadership team in developing and managing annual budget.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering background
-Generally requires 10+ years related media traffic experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer