Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Director, US Medical Affairs, Oncology (Hematologic Malignancies) to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with
the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities for the Director include:
- Address medical and scientific issues and to ensure the appropriate use of all Janssen Biotech marketed products for hematologic malignancies
- Provide clinical analysis and support for Janssen Biotech products for hematologic malignancies
- Responsible for and support company sponsored MA led interventional and observational clinical trials, including overseeing medical and safety monitoring
- Assess and supervise Investigator Initiated Studies
- Support the development of compliant promotional materials and the training of product representatives
- Maintain relationships with external investigators and opinion leaders through Advisory Boards and international meetings
- Support the development of scholarly publications arising from Janssen Biotech studies
- Support the development of product monographs and responses to product inquiries
Qualifications for the Director include:
- An MD is required
- Board Certification in Medical Oncology, Hematology or Pediatric Hematology-Oncology is preferred
- A minimum of three years of Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Research & Development experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience in clinical trial design and conduct (Phases II-IV), including medical monitoring of interventional oncology clinical trials is required
- Position requires up to 25% annual travel (primarily domestic with some international travel)
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)Job Function