PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's US Finance organization is a strategic business advisor responsible for managing the firm's financial risk, including: financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with strategic and tactical matters. Services include: budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, data and analytics, shared services and financing. Finance works daily with US Leadership, engagement partners and managers on managing the profitability of engagements.
Finance has assisted other PwC Network firms regionalize their financial operations. Finance also analyzes potential acquisitions, assisting with the integration (including system needs) and educating partners/managers on how to navigate our various financial systems.
Security reviews and recommends security policies and programs designed to protect the firm's people and assets. This includes managing the firm's pre-employment and Partner screening programs and the travel security and emergency evacuation programs, as well as providing investigative support for the Firm's client acceptance and client continuance processes, the Office of General Counsel, the Ethics Committee, and local offices. Their Forensic Investigations Unit conducts financial investigations and pursues internal and external fraud investigations.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Master's degree Business, Information Systems or Information Technology
Certification(s) Preferred: at least one of the following: Global Information Assurance Certified Forensic Analyst; Global Information Assurance Certified Incident Handler; Computer forensics certification; Certified Computer Crime Investigator; and/or, Certified Fraud Examiner certification.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Pertinent case law affecting personnel and property matters within the business environment; and,
- Current international security trends and a particular awareness of those areas with substantive security issues.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Conducting sensitive investigations within assigned region;
- Working closely with Real Estate Directors within region to establish that site selection guidelines are followed;
- Coordinating and conducting office security reviews within region, to determine compliance of PwC offices with established security standards;
- Serving as the primary contact for the coordination and implementation of physical security and access control in all PwC offices within region;
- Following established methodologies for addressing IT security issues for assigned region;
- Serving as primary contact on Crisis Management and Business Continuity related matters within assigned region;
- Utilizing guidance from the Global/Travel Security Director, to respond to requests from partners and managers for tailored risk assessments for travel to destinations of moderate and high risk, including recommendations for additional security, procedures to be followed during travel and emergency procedures in the event an emergency situation occurs;
- Communicating the firmsâ€™ position to outside counsel, law enforcement, regulatory agencies and other external organizations;
- Providing both written and oral advice to attorneys, Market Leaders and Human Resources leaders on sensitive employee issues that could involve criminal or civil litigation, workplace safety or ethical issues;
- Developing a network of senior law enforcement and intelligence community contacts both within the United States and other international agencies;
- Working in a team environment, establishing that the talents of the team are appropriately developed and utilized in furtherance of the departmental responsibilities;
- Administering the semi-annual Crisis Management and Business Continuity plan, with guidance from Crisis Management Director;
- Implementing non-compliance reporting process for assigned region;
- Conducting investigations within assigned region involving personnel and a variety of potential security situations (stalking, violence in the workplace, computer theft, fraud);
- Serving as primary contact on IT Security related matters within assigned region; and,
- Engaging in project management including, setting project direction, managing the project team, and having ownership for results.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.