Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Director, Value Stream Management, to be located in Raritan, NJ, Horsham, PA, Beerse, Belgium, Cork, Ireland or Zug Switzerland.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Director, Value Stream Management will be responsible for:
• The overall stewardship and accountability for assigned commercially marketed products and compounds within a specific therapeutic area.
• Serving as a leader within the supply chain for a set of products, and it’s your primary responsibility to optimize the Janssen supply chain performance for those products through end-to-end product ownership.
• Deployment & execution of Product Strategy Development, Life Cycle Management (LCM) Projects & LCM Portfolio Prioritization, Product Operational Management, Issue Management, Stakeholder Management/Product Communication (including Alliance Management relationship), and Product Sourcing.
• Leading a cross-function value stream team that assures product Quality & Reliability throughout supply chain.
• Setting the direction for strategic and /or complex decisions and to drive the strategy into execution; anticipates potential risks, develops corresponding contingency plans.
• Developing Product/Process Risk Assessments that are defendable during regulatory reviews of NDA’s, BLA’s or inspections.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a focus in the health sciences field is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of business experience is required.
• Manufacturing, Global Planning, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Quality/Regulatory and other cross-functional business processes common to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Insight in End-to-End supply chain characteristics and understanding of financial processes such as business case development and Cost of Goods Analysis OGS is required.
• Biopharmaceutical experience preferred.
• Process Excellence, Regulatory Compliance, and/or other related areas in a highly regulated industry, such as pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, or medical devices are preferred.
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ, Horsham, PA, Beerse, Belgium, Cork, Ireland or Zug Switzerland, and may require up to 25% of domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-BeerseOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
New Product Intro-Life Cycle MgmtRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.