Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa initially launched Token Service to support mobile payment use cases like Android Pay and Samsung Pay. Looking forward, Tokenization is a key component to Visa's digital future, allowing innovators to develop new payment use cases where a traditional card simply is not viable (IoT, Contextual Commerce, etc,). The Visa Token Service Product manager will help scale adoption of token service by identifying high value markets and partners, developing new capabilities, and managing programs that drive usage. The position is based in Visa's San Francisco office. Key Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional teams: (Example) Lead development of marketing collateral and plans to participate at key industry events through partnering with Marketing and Product teams.
- Champion voice of customer input in product development process: Ensure client requirements and feedback are incorporated into the product roadmap
- Inform pricing decisions: Model financial impacts of potential pricing frameworks to address future services, use-cases and geographies. Engage closely with Global Pricing, regional Product leads, Processing and Visa Europe liaison teams.
- Prepare for and present at key client meetings: Deliver key messages and serve as subject matter expert in client meetings to help drive client adoption of Visa Token Services. Develop client presentation materials, webinars and white papers that clearly explain the Visa Token Service, the Visa Digital Solutions product roadmap, and Visa's overall digital strategy.
- Define commercial arrangements: (Example) Develop standard contracting templates for each region and serve as the group's primary interface with the Visa legal organization.
- Deliver market and competitive insights: Perform market research, segmentation and analysis that drives market entry and sizing decisions. Develop unique insights on mobile payment trends, digital commerce trends, and competitor activities. Deliver key Insights to Visa management to drive advances in token service Capabilities and positioning.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8+ years of full-time professional work experience. MBA strongly preferred. Engineering or computer science degree is a plus.
- Prior experience in management consulting, product management or product marketing.
- Technical aptitude: Demonstrated ability to work with complex products or capabilities, the ideal candidate will have an existing basic understanding of mobile and digital payment technologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to develop clear, insightful PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to
working-level technical specialists.
- Travel: Ability to travel up to 20%, with a mix of domestic and international.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.